Taco Tuesday is one of my favorite weekly traditions. I love to switch it up and do anything from taco bowls, to nachos (I know, nachos aren’t tacos but I feel like they’re in the same family),and using different proteins. I feel like fish tacos are super underrated but anytime I’m at a Mexican restaurant that’s what I’m getting. Make them easily at home using fish nuggets from TJ’s!
I put a salsa verde crema on top and some red onion that has been quick-pickled.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREMA:
- Use 5.3oz cup of plain greek yogurt
- 6oz (roughly half of the jar) of salsa verde
- Handful of cilantro leaves
- Add ingredients to a mixing bowl and use immersion blender to blend ingredients. You can also use any other blending tool available to you if you don’t have an immersion blender.
- I found that it didn’t need any extra seasonings but be sure to taste before you add them to the tacos!