The new gochujang vegetable stirfry on its own is “eh.” Elevate this meal by adding ButcherBox ground beef or pork and some ramen noodles!
- Cook ground beef in a pan on medium heat, add salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes. (optional) for extra spiciness add sriracha!
- Once beef is cooked, add the stirfry veggies and cover with top and let cook for 7 min
- Bring 2 cups of salted water to a boil, add two packets of ramen, boil for 3 mins
- Once ramen is cooked add to veggies and ground beef and combine
- Place into bowls and enjoy!